Terms and Conditions
- By using this Website you, the user of the Website, agrees to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself with regard to the Terms. If you are not satisfied with these Terms or do not agree with them you should cease using the Website, as your continued use of the Website will then constitute or be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the Terms. We draw your attention to the fact that the Terms may be amended from time to time. You shall be deemed to have read and accepted the latest version of the Terms available on the Website whenever you visit the Website.
- In the event that you purchase Merchandise using the Website, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions agreed to in your credit application.
- Eland Furnishers undertakes to take all reasonable steps to protect and safeguard your personal information and maintain confidentiality, including the use of encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any information you transmit to us electronically and/or online and you acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk.
- In order to protect the security of the Website and other users, we reserve the right to delete any material that you have submitted to our Website and/or restrict or suspend your access to any part of the Website at any time and without notice. Eland Furnishers reserves the right to prosecute any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to the Website or who attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page, and to claim civil damages in the event that Eland Furnishers /or any of its customers and/or any other user of the Website suffers any loss as a result thereof.
- You may only log-in if you are the authorized person allocated log-in details or have provided a third party permission to log-in using your log-in details.
- There may be times that we cannot supply what is displayed or ordered on-line but will however process a backorder on any items we are unable to supply subject to your confirmation.
- Eland Furnishers will apply our debtor trading terms to all orders placed on-line. These are readily available by contacting our Head Office.
- Eland Furnishers is committed to protecting your personal information. Your personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify you as an individual, and includes your name, identity number, contact details and bank account information. As such, Eland Furnishers subscribes to the principles outlined in section 51 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (the “ECT Act”). The ECT Act can be accessed electronically at http://www.internet.org.za/ect_act.html.
- Eland Furnishers will not collect, collate, process or disclose any of your personal information unless we have your express written permission to do so.
- Eland Furnishers will not use your personal information for any other purpose than the purpose that was disclosed to you without your express written permission, unless it is permitted or required to do so by law.
- Eland Furnishers will not disclose any of the personal information held by it to a third party, unless required or permitted by law or specifically authorized to do so by you in writing.
- All Content on the Website is the property of Eland Furnishers, unless otherwise expressly stated, and is protected by South African and international trade restrictions, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. In addition, the compilation of all Content on the Website is the exclusive property of Eland Furnishers and is protected by South African and international copyright laws.
- The Website and its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Eland Furnishers unless otherwise expressly agreed. Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination of the Content is prohibited. Except if expressly permitted under this or another agreement with Eland Furnishers, or unless the prior written consent of Eland Furnishers is obtained, no portion or element of the Website or its Content may be copied or transmitted via any means.
- You acknowledge and agree that should you breach the terms of 3, Eland Furnishers will have the right to claim damages against you, which will include (without limitation) the right to claim special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages. Eland Furnishers will also be entitled to claim for loss of profits and loss of business and will be entitled to recover all legal costs on a scale as between attorney and own client.
- Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without written permission by Eland Furnishers.
- Eland Furnishers will not be liable in any form should we not be able to supply what is ordered on-line.
- Eland Furnishers makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website and the Content, unless specified in writing. You expressly agree that you use the Website at your own risk.
- While Eland Furnishers makes every effort to ensure that the Website and/or the Content is complete, accurate and up to date, we make no representations or warranties (other than as expressly stated in writing) about the suitability or correctness of the Content that is included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website or about the soundness, completeness or accuracy of the Content.
- In the circumstances, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, you hereby agree that you will not hold Eland Furnishers and its employees liable for any claim of whatsoever nature (including, lawsuits, legal proceedings, damages, costs, interest, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss of business or downtime) arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or any Content that you access on the Website.
- These Terms may be amended at any time. Any amendments will be posted on the Website. You shall be deemed to have read and accepted the latest version of the Terms available on the Website whenever you visit the Website, and those Terms shall henceforth apply to your use of the Website. No other terms, whether proposed by you or otherwise, shall be of any effect unless agreed to and signed by Eland Furnishers in writing.
- If any clause of these Terms is found to be defective or unenforceable for any reason by any competent court or applicable authority, that clause will be severable from the rest of the Terms and the remaining clauses shall be and continue to be of full force and effect.
- The Website is operated by Eland Furnishers which has been registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa with registration number 1998012698/07. Our public officer is Luis de Sousa and can be contacted at email@example.com or on +27 16 973 2353.
- Our physical business address and registered address is Fichardt Square, Fichardt street, Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa. We will accept service of all legal processes at this address.
- Our postal address is PO Box 223, Sasolburg, 1947, South Africa, and our facsimile number is+27 16 976 2268.
- For any customer related queries, please contact our Head Office at +27 11 839 4510 or firstname.lastname@example.org